Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Skin Care Routine Day to Night


Hi guys you know what? My wisdom teeth is growing and it's so uncomfortable I was like omg! do i just entered the adulthood? i just don't wanna believe it, okay i exaggerating too much. But the good news is I have already finish my short term semester i feel slightly free Yay! And now i wanna share my skin care routine up until now, I'm not really strict toward skincare, sometimes i even forget to use my cream #lol. well let's take a look. 

yellow: day
purple : night

1. Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam #Apple&Tomato
when i woke up i always cleansing my face using light facial foam to prevent skincare overuse, I don't really like my skin feel tight after cleansing especially in the morning, this cleansing foam really has a good smells and it's perfect to make my morning really fresh. 

2. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
I've been using this quite long, after finish my secret key serum i feel like my skin really in good condition nowadays. This serum is very light and watery but absorb really well. It also has green tea smell which is good and relaxing. 

3. Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Toner
I don't really use this toner in the day time because of laziness but in the night i use this, well i don't really sure if this toner really work. But it has a good smell.

4. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Cream
I have already review this cream you can check it in here. I am a smell junkie this also has a fresh smell and i just love it! this is my 2nd tube.

5. Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Daily Sun Gel SPF 30
I don't really like using suncream because of white cast, but now i find my daily suncream and it's gel goodbye white cast!! love it and it's cheaper than biore uv aqua sun gel.

6. Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Mist
Hehe it's just very hot in Jakarta, this mist is like every mist i think. The bottle really cute i end up buying this because of the color #duh

7. Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing oil
I always double cleansing my face in the night so i use this cleansing oil and i really like it like everything will disappear (re: it does its job) I use the eye&lip remover too. Love it!

8. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
In the night after long battled toward dust i used a strong facial foam, i mean strong because it really clean your pore and even it will erase your waterproof eyeliner. 

9. Innisfree Eco Science Eye Cream
I have entered the adulthood guys' so eye cream is really good to prevent wrinkle even tough its kinda expensive but you don't wanna have a wrinkle in your late 20's right?

10. Mask
I use various of mask in the night, when i wanna feel cleaner i used innisfree jeju volcanic clay mask, but  i use this innisfree wine jelly sleeping pack when i feel really tired because i sleep really fast if i use this! i don't know why perhaps because it smells amazing. 

As you can see i'm slightly obsessed toward innisfree well i just feel like innisfree has so many good things and it perfect for 20s girl. Well that's my skincare routine, what's yours?