Friday, August 7, 2015

Monthly Wishlist #2


Hi everyone its monthly wish-list again. I supposed to do this wish-list monthly but i forgot to make July's wish-list, then i just skipped it hehe. This week is SHINee Repackage album comeback with Married to the music, everyone please watch the video in here the mv is very halloween like! I've already order the album and i'm here waiting for it like crazy. 

For everyone who doesn't know I'm huge fans of SHINee specially onew! look at my blogger header! just wanna tell that for me SHINee is like part of my life. They have been there from my junior high school until now and my love for them is still growing stronger than ever. My wish for them is to always together forever and ever. Enough with the chit chat now let's take a look my August wish-list.

owner

1. Berrisom Animal Mask Sheet
This is a clever invention! I've always wanted this mask since i saw jackson got7 and sunny SNSD used this sheet in roommate. And you know after that episode aired this sheet become popular and hyped in Korea. Actually for the performance and everything i guess there's no difference between this and others mask sheet. But you know i just can't resist its cuteness!



owner

2. Tonymoly Liptone Get It Tint
This is a new launch from Tonymoly and still not much review about it, judging from the cat-chu wink tint i have a great experience with tonymoly tint its good. The dark night is a very cool name right?

owner

3. Mamonde Lotus Micro Mud Mask
This is part of a new line from mamonde, its called Lotus cleansing line. This line is really hyped in Korea! This mask has been awarded as an Allure Editor's Pick 2014 in Korea.

owner

4. Mamonde Lotus Micro Mild Foam
Still from mamonde new line, i read a few reviews and all of them really like its performance. I want it!!!!!!!!!!!



5. SHINee World Concert IV
Yep! Great wish will come true! I have already attended the last year concert so i don't wanna miss this concert, last concert don't feel great because my favorite one which is onew isn't there. He was sick :( I pray for SWC4JKT or Singapore. i'm just hoping there's no conflicting schedule!