Friday, September 12, 2014

September Haul!

In the blogging-mood hihi. well you know my last post about my august wishlist right? yay finally i achieve that well not all of it but i still consider i achieve it hihi. So let's just check my september haul. 

1) the long awaited cushion! yay finally i get a cushion, actually i kind buy two cushion precious magic any cushion from etude and this innisfree long wear cushion. My magic any cushion is in still pre order mode so I haven't receive it yet. 



2) of cours Lippies! yay yay yay my friend recommend me this Aritaum Honey Melting Tint and I see a good review from many bloggers like Liah Yoo, and i buy it. It's really good! I have 2 color but the other one is still in pre-order mode hihi. And I've buy lip balm from innisfree canola honey stick, I have a very dry lips so i need this:)


3) Last is cleansing foam yay! i've been so in love with my jeju volcanic foam from innisfree and i wanna try the others hihi, so i decided to buy this babies! Both smells good :)