Friday, September 12, 2014

Expired!!

Omg like superb omg! fellas i have come back to my dorm and found out that almost!!!!! all my makeup and skin care is expired! ugh i feel superb sad and kind of didn't want to get rid of it because some of it is limited edition. Ugh i'm so in love with packaging hell yeah~

so these are my babies! btw you should check your makeup expired some korean makeup only put their date of production. And if you see this jar, it's mean that this product will expired 6 month after you open it ( m is stands for month).

This is my cleansing foam from etude hehe! wait for the review:)

For me i know that mascara only last for 3 months but i'm kinda ignore it Hehe. And you should now that some blush in powder is more last than blush in cream. I feel like we should take more attention in this expired thingy, so you can prevent break out. If you have break out 1st one i suggest to check your products because i get breakout because my cream is 2 month expired :( 

And for some people who buys their products online, you should check it too. And don't fall for a really really cheap price because i got a product that almost expired. Well check for everything! 

You'll be missed :(


Well good bye my babies:( I'll miss you!
*oh i'm so sad to throw away my shining SHINee collection* *sobbing* .