Wednesday, July 2, 2014

JUNE Haul!

yep udah Juli aja sekarang, Happy Ramadhan semua!

So i've got a lot of new things especially in Beauty hihi my motto this year " I'm going to get prettier" , I don't know why but i feel super duper uglyzzzzz. Let's skip this part makin me feel sad #uhuk. let's check it out!

(Left to Right) Stradivarius wallet, Benton BHA toner, Benton Propolis soothing gel, SecretKey Mist, SecretKey Essence, VS Amber Romance, VS Love is Heavenly, Baby Cream, 3CE Lipstick, Etude House Minnie Lipstick, Lipgloss from The Face Shop, Baby Lips Maybeline, Mizon BB Cream, Ciracle Red Spot Cream, Mizon All in One Repairing Cream, Secret Deodorant.




My Holy Grail Cream

3CE here Review! Minnie! & Others.

Benton Aloe Line (already have a review here!)

Loving the mist!

My daily body mist



I'll do the review in my holiday yaw' which is very very soon, first i've got to pass this semester. Wish me luck!