Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lebaran Day~

Happy Eid al-Fitr everyone! Mohon maaf lahir batin. 

The sad part i didn't join sholat Ied this year. The fact that this is the first time i'm using hijab on Idul Fitri give me some chill hehe. Okay like my usual routine on Idul Fitri is sungkeman ( Indonesian tradition of paying respect to one's parents or older family member). After sungkeman in my house, i go to my grandma house (which in front of my house) because of my grandma is like the oldest person in my neighbourhood she held the open house for everyone. So full of my siblings and people around my neighbourhood. This year i just felt empty and i don't know why haha. But i'm still happy'
and my family taking selfie all the time. pfft.




Lebaran day 2 activity is give a visit to the cemetery, pray for them. but because i'm in my period i decided not to join my dad and sis. Well everyone i wish you happy Eid al-Fitr. May Allah accept our deeds and prayer. Amin!