Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review! Benton BHA skin toner and Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel.


Have you heard about Benton? if you haven't well its basically a Korean cosmetic brand not so famous internationally but really hype in Korean beauty blogger. Their famous product if i'm not mistaken is the snail bee serums. But today i'll review their Aloe line. My daily skin care routine is cleansing, toner, serum, cream, sleeping pack. I buy this toner because i run out my usual toner which is etude house wonder pore. Benton claim this toner is fit for all skin type. My skin is combination (dry and oily in T-zone). I have use this toner for 3 weeks i guess and i feel good. You know that i have suffered in blemish and redness around my cheek and forehead, i really hate it. then i found out that i'm allergic to moist full collagen from etude. But with using only this toner its gave me a massive effect. My redness is completely gone. 







Aloe BHA toner is made for all types of skin including sensitive and trouble ones. Instead of purified water, the product contains Aloe barbadensis leaf water with natural cosmetic ingredients such as BHA and Snail secretion filtrate to help prevent skin damages from skin irritants and stress. 

From the description what i really like is that it claim to prevent skin damages from skin irritants &stress, also this doesn't contains alcohol yay!. And for me its works, fyi i have test every two week and i feel so stressed so my hair is at loss and my skin will very dull. But not anymore well at least not as bad as before. The texture is very watery & didn't absorb really quick so you have to wait for it to dry.  The smell well is just like aloe and I don't like it *sigh*.

Watery *,*

Now we go to the soothing gel. Benton's Aloe propolis soothing gel is made for any types of skin, especially for troubling and sensitive skin that are easily irritated by the external environment. The product containts 80% of Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, which has a high content of polysaccharide and 10% of propolis extract to prevent any skin damage. Aloe propolis extract is well known for skin relaxation that leads to relief of skin stress and skin moisturising. 

Gel! its gel! 

takes time to dry


Same like the toner the gel is also smelly, Smells aloe personally didn't like it. well for me i like the toner but for the soothing gel not really, its really takes time to absorbs. But its make my skin feel soft and moist and the best thing i don't breakout like when i use my old cream. I love how this gel is not too heavy for my skin so i can use it day/night. Well i think i'll keep use this Benton soothing gel until i found a perfect cream for me.

Repurchased ? No, because i wanna try others toner hehe:)

Rate